Friday, November 28, 2008

We're Safe

Sorry for the lack of posts. The hotel we were in in Ahemdabad wanted to rape us for Internet. We are currently in the Mumbai Airport awaiting our shuttle to the International Terminals. We are safe and THANK THE GOD(s) we were not in Mumbai when the attacks happened. We had left that morning on a train going north. We were nearly 6o0 kms away when the attacks happened. The scariest thing was everywhere they hit is exactly where we were 24 hours earlier. We were driving past all the spots they started at and drove on the freeway constantly where the car blast was. I will post a regular post on Mumbai when I get home. Sorry for any worries I may have caused.

W

4 comments:

Lil T said...

Yay! So glad you're all safe. See you soon!

Trena said...

Wyatt,
I am so happy to hear that you and your beautiful family are safe. I had tears of joy running down my face when I was reading your update! Thank you God! I have been praying for you since Weds night!

Amen!
Can't wait to see you and hear more about the King Kong attack!
Love ya,
Trena

Chris Westbrook said...

Glad to hear your safe too. I mean, what would California do without you? (CSIS, AEP, ect)

All jokes aside, glad to see you are on your way home. See you next week!

Unknown said...

very glad you're safe. There were a lot of worries over here