Sunday, November 30, 2008
Day 2 in Mumbai
Didn’t make it to the doctor maybe tomorrow. Raj picked us up and took us to a Hindi movie and dinner. I told Raj I don’t put out on the first date, but it didn’t translate well as he didn’t understand what “put out” meant. I got a sympathy chuckle after I told him, my humor isn’t appreciated as much but I am working on it. We wen’t to the Oberoi Mall which is a flashier mall than any I have ever been in the states. The theatre is called the PVR and Raj booked us seats in the Prime area. The Prime area has the oversized chairs that recline, very nice. The movie we watched was Dostana which is a "I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry" rip-off but definitely funnier even though I didn’t understand 90% of the dialogue, no subtitles. After the movie we went to Davinci’s, an Italian restaurant that tried to be authentic but it still had an Indian flair to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment