We decided to stay in tonight due to the wonderful stay at the Varanasi airport, so Raj, Raju, and I enjoyed a pitcher of KingFisher and Vatsala had a glass of wine and we ate Italian and Chinese food with Indian dessert. Everyone crashed by 10 PM but me as my wrist is still bothering me. I believe it is getting reaggravated when lifting all the bags. I think I am going to go see a doctor tomorrow, might as well since all of the doctors in America are from India, going to the source.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Back to our scheduled Blogs- Mumbai
Arrived in Mumbai and was picked up by a cousin Raj who came in the equivalent of a Dodge Neon in size for 8 pieces of luggage and 4 adults and 1 child. Needless to say thank gawd for the no rule for car seat because we would have been screwed. Arrived at the hotel which is in a seedy part of town but the hotel is very nice and is attached to a newly renovated Ramada. Our Apartment overlooks the pool which had a wedding tonight and I am told another one tomorrow. It is wedding season, I assume due to the cooler winter temperatures. Oh yeah it was 90 here today, nice and cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment