Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Attack of the King Kong!!!!



            When heading to Chowendra we had stopped and purchased some bananas because Priyanka was “hungry”. She had 2 or 3 bites and then didn’t want anymore. The usual trick of hers was to ask for food or drink once we were in the site and most didn’t allow food. I took the banana with us once our car was parked hoping she would eat more before I had to toss it. Well that is when the MONKEY attacked me. We almost to the gate when a monkey ran in front of me and noticed I had food. His eyes got wide and because I was holding Priyanka in one hand and the banana in the other they were at the same level. I raised the arm with the banana hoping the monkey would be deterred by the height and me yelling at me. NOPE!!! He jumped up and tried to climb me. He was hanging on to my arm and reaching for the banana. I tried to shake him for a sec but that wasn’t happening. I then dropped the banana and he let go. I then punted him and he gave me a sad look but as you can see by the pic, he hurt me more than I hurt him. I have posted a picture of my assailant and my injury. 

6 comments:

Mitch said...

I didnt know you had family over there?

Unknown said...

Monkeys are bad umkay

Lil T said...

Wow! You guys have waaaayyyy better stories than I have when I go visit my family. I'm actually jealous you were attacked by a monkey.

beckyb0416 said...

Ah...you hurt the cute little monkey! Poor little guy just wanted a treat.

PinkyLee said...

LOL @ Punting a monkey. Not too many people can say they've done that.
Sweet!

Mom and Dad said...

My poor little Priyanka is going to be traumatized. She loved monkeys. Too funny, poor little monkey.