Friday, January 19, 2024

Goa - Day 6

 Last day in Goa. We decide to check out the world famous Baga Beach. NOPE! It was 11:00am and it was already so crowded, broken glass, diapers, and other trash all over the place. Did I say "NOPE!"?! We immediately texted our driver and said pick us up and take us to Vagator Beach. 


Ahhh this is more like it. Still busier than Ashvem but still enjoyable. I was able to get some crab, not as cheap as I was hoping for but very delicious. 

We tried to do some waterspouts but it was a huge ripoff. The advertised prices for were 2 minute rides and the price shot up quickly. We decided to head back to Ashvem Beach to finish our trip to Goa. 





Got back to the villa and we were hungry. We had a ton of leftovers for the kiddos but not much for ourselves so we walked around the corner to a local hole in the wall where we introduced to a super creepy cat in the loft where we ate. 


    

Got a couple pics on our walk back






No comments: