Flight to Tokyo was uneventful, Japan Airlines (JAL) is supposed to be the leader in Economy Class for space, quality of food, and service. I think they mostly have the service down but space we compared it to Southwest specs was only an inch better in recline and width of seat and the food was okay for myself but the families was less than desirable. JAL gives options for Gluten Free and Indian Meals, Vegetarian Meals, and others we didn't try like Muslim, Jain, and specific healthy meals for diabetics, high blood pressure, etc. I got Salmon and Rice for my main meal and pizza for the second meal. My wife got steamed vegetables with a side of steamed vegetables. My daughter's gluten free meal was a hard piece of unflavored salmon and my son's was some sort of Indian chicken. None of the special meals come with any descriptions of what the hell they served.
Other than that I tired a new beer Suntory and Asahi while watching several movies to pass the time.
I got a wireless adapter that plugs into the audio jack which allowed me to use my AirPods and Beats with the entertainment system but also watch a movie with Vatsala since it allows to headsets to connect.





No comments:
Post a Comment